- The Cuddlebugs program is your child’s first step into an independent experience away from home.
- Simultaneously, these highly energized young minds will be kept engaged in finding out new attributes about themselves and the environment.
- They learn to talk, walk and listen attentively during this age and are keen to explore new activities such as climbing ladders, crawling through tunnels and many other fun activities.
- A highly child-safe environment is provided to these young toddlers to help them develop their self-confidence.
- The Caterpillars course offers exciting and cross-curricular activities that help children learn about various concepts in meaningful ways.
- It inculcates the concept of sharing and getting along with peers in the children.
- They start participating in activities for longer periods, listen to stories, sing songs, play games and accomplish difficult maneuvers while doing various projects.
- The Butterflies program offers well-formed activities that support an environment where the teachers and children learn and answer questions together.
- The Butterflies program builds the kindergarten readiness skills and balances child-initiated and teacher-initiated activities.
- Butterflies offer a platform for all the children to explore and find out new avenues every day.
- The Busy Bees program is specially designed to meet the benchmarks set by the Department of Education.
- It also offers the most innovative & child-centered curriculum which prepares them for formal schooling ahead.
Our curriculum focuses on nurturing young minds in a friendly environment and develops their skills and interest with our well planned curriculum. Our teaching methodology focuses on the overall development of the child in various stages with concepts being introduced according to the specific age group they belong to.
The team of teacher fraternity at Banyan has been trained to cater to the needs of every child in their own intellectual capacities. The curriculum is a self-designed one suiting to the basic needs of learning, which provides a holistic approach to transform the child into a complete person.